Alan Coxon's Salmon Serviche with crisp fresh sprouts.
Ingredients - Serves 4
- 300g (10oz) fresh (sushi quality) salmon fillet.
- 6 tbsp Alan Coxon`s Ancient Greek Vinaigre, plus a little extra, for drizzling
- Juice of 1 lime
- 6 spring onions, finely sliced
- ½ cucumber, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 50g Radish sprouts
- 50g Snowpea shoots
- 80g Mung bean sprouts
- 80g Sunflower sprouts
- 1 red or green chili, deseeded and finely sliced
- Handful of fresh coriander
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 55g (or ½ pack ) of Alfalfa &Leek sprouts
- 55g (or 2/3 pack) Snow pea shoots
- 55g (or ½ pack) of Radish Sprouts
- 60 ml Alan Coxon`s Historic Roman Vinaigre
- 20 ml virgin Olive oil
- Using a very sharp knife remove the skin from the salmon fillets (or ask your fishmonger to do it).
- Next, slice the salmon thinly and place it in a non-metallic bowl.
- Spoon the Ancient Greek Vinaigre over the salmon and add the lime juice. Season with salt and pepper, then toss together. Cover and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Mix together the sprouts and shoots with spring onions, cucumber, chili and coriander, then share between 4 serving plates with the drained marinated salmon. Drizzle a little extra Ancient Greek Vinaigre over each portion, then serve.
To purchase any of Alan's historic food or cook books visit his website www.alancoxon.com
Mung Seeds, Snow pea Seeds, Black Sunflower seeds
China Rose Radish seeds, Sango Radish Seeds
Fresh Snow Pea Tray,Snow Pea punnet, China Rose Radish punnet
Fresh Sunflower Tray, Sunflower punnet