Labneh with pomegranate, sprouted seeds and shoots
For the labneh
- 1 kg Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- few handfuls sprouted seeds and shoots, such as sunflower shoots, radish sprouts, pea shoots
- 1 pomegranate, seeds only
- pinch ground sumac
- warm flatbreads
- For the labneh: season the yogurt with the sea salt, mixing well to combine. Spoon the yogurt into a large piece of muslin or cheesecloth and tie up the ends. Suspend the package over a large bowl to allow the liquid from the yogurt to drain. Leave to drain overnight.
- To serve, scoop the labneh out from the cloth and spoon onto serving plates. Drizzle with olive oil. Dress the sprouts with some of the olive oil, then sprinkle over the labneh.
- Sprinkle over the pomegranate seeds and ground sumac. Serve with warm flatbreads on the side for dipping.
Recipe courtesy of Good Food Chanel
Black Sunflower Seeds, Snow Pea Seeds
China Rose Radish seeds, Sango Radish Seeds
Fresh Sunflower tray, Sunflower punnet
Fresh Snow Pea tray, Snow Pea punnet, Radish punnet
May 12, 2017 | Categories: Recipes
Share this post, Hit on social buttons!
Organic Rocket Seed - How to Grow Rocket Greens January 4, 2018
Polly Noble's Protein Powerhouse Smoothie December 5, 2017
MUNG BEAN, TOMATO AND SPINACH CASSEROLE September 8, 2020
Judy Barber's Rosemary Lemonette May 21, 2020
Vegetarian Cottage Pie January 9, 2020
WARM GREEN LENTIL & ONION SALAD November 28, 2019