Riki Davies Pulse Salad
- ½ cup sprouted mung beans
- 1 cup sprouted lentils
- 2 chopped spring onions
- ¼ red cabbage, thinly chopped
- 1 chopped avocado
- 3 tbsp raw almond butter
- 2 celery stalks chopped into small pieces
- Dulse (sea vegetable)
- Celtic sea salt (optional)
- Black pepper (optional)
- Soak the mung beans and lentils in water overnight.
- Sieve and put into a bowl.
- Cut the avocado into small squares and add to the bowl. Add the onions, cabbage and celery.
- Now soak the dulse in water for 3-5 minutes then add it to the bowl.
- Mix the almond butter with water little by little until it forms a smooth sauce and pour on top of the salad. Enjoy!
Mung Seeds, Green Lentils seeds, Brown Lentils seeds
May 12, 2017 | Categories: Recipes
Share this post, Hit on social buttons!
Organic Chickpeas Seed - How to Grow Chickpeas Sprouts April 1, 2018
Our Friends January 5, 2018
Organic Buckwheat seeds - How to Grow Buckwheat greens January 4, 2018
Organic Mixed Seed - How to Grow Mixed Bean Sprouts April 1, 2018
Judy Barber's Rosemary Lemonette May 21, 2020
Vegetarian Cottage Pie January 9, 2020
WARM GREEN LENTIL & ONION SALAD November 28, 2019
Max Tuck's - Green Power Juice November 27, 2018