Riki Davies Pulse Salad
- ½ cup sprouted mung beans
- 1 cup sprouted lentils
- 2 chopped spring onions
- ¼ red cabbage, thinly chopped
- 1 chopped avocado
- 3 tbsp raw almond butter
- 2 celery stalks chopped into small pieces
- Dulse (sea vegetable)
- Celtic sea salt (optional)
- Black pepper (optional)
- Soak the mung beans and lentils in water overnight.
- Sieve and put into a bowl.
- Cut the avocado into small squares and add to the bowl. Add the onions, cabbage and celery.
- Now soak the dulse in water for 3-5 minutes then add it to the bowl.
- Mix the almond butter with water little by little until it forms a smooth sauce and pour on top of the salad. Enjoy!
Mung Seeds, Green Lentils seeds, Brown Lentils seeds
May 12, 2017 | Categories: Recipes
Share this post, Hit on social buttons!
Organic Onion Seed - How to Grow Onion Greens April 1, 2018
Organic Fennel Seed - How to Grow Fennel Greens April 1, 2018
Organic Rocket Seed - How to Grow Rocket Greens January 4, 2018
MUNG BEAN, TOMATO AND SPINACH CASSEROLE September 8, 2020
Judy Barber's Rosemary Lemonette May 21, 2020
Vegetarian Cottage Pie January 9, 2020
WARM GREEN LENTIL & ONION SALAD November 28, 2019