We can not accept responsibility for the condition of Fresh or Frozen produce when customer has changed delivery day directly with the courier.
You can check the cost of your delivery whilst compiling your order by going to 'My Basket' and entering your postcode.
A general rule is: if you order before 2pm Monday to Thursday your order will be sent that day for delivery the following day. If you order between 2 and 3 keep an eye on your email as if we're not too busy we'll get the order out to you for delivery the following day.
All orders received too late to despatch on a Thursday and received throughout the weekend will be shipped on Monday for delivery on Tuesday.
You can specify the delivery day by sending us an email/ text or leaving a voicemail when you place your order, we will always confirm receipt of your message.
England, Scotland & Wales excluding Scottish Highlands and Islands (refer to notes below for details)
Our carriage rates reflect the care that is taken by our courier to ensure that your living foods reach you alive. Many couriers will not carry live plants so we're lucky to have them! Prices are based on the weight of the order and the delivery location. See below for rates.
- shipping also restricted by size - more info in product description
- 200g or under Royal Mail 2nd Class £2.00
- 200g – 700 g Royal Mail 2nd Class £4.20
- 700g -4.5kg Next Day Delivery £7.45
- 4.5kg-20kg Next Day Delivery £8.85
- Over 20kg is charged at £8.85 + £1.50 per additional 5kgWe can deliver before 12:30 noon
We can deliver before 10:30 noon
- 4.5kg-10kg Next Day Delivery £12.85
- Over 10kg is charged at 12.85 + £5.00 per additional 5kg
- 4.5kg-10kg Next Day Delivery £19.85
- Over 10kg is charged at 19.85 + £5.00 per additional 5kg
Scottish Highlands and Islands: 2-5 day delivery
- 4.5kg-10kg Next Day Delivery £14.85
- Over 10kg is charged at 14.85 + £5.00 per additional 5kg
£25.00 0-20kg + 5.00 per additional 5kg
For Courier deliveries to Non-Mainland/ Scottish Highlands and Islands, extra charges will be incurred depending on your postcode these will be calculated in 'My Basket'. For Royal Mail deliveries - dry goods only, please contact us via email: [email protected]
If you would like us to deliver to an address in Ireland where there are presently no postcodes please enter EIRE instead of a postcode.
Please note: we cannot send frozen goods to Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands as they will not survive the 2/3 day journey.
For delivery further afield, including EU destinations, of non-perishable items, such as growing kits, organic grain or compost, please email us for a quote.
- Despatch days: Monday - Thursday
- Delivery days: Tuesday - Friday
- Orders received by 2pm will be despatched the same day for delivery on the following day between 8am and 5pm.
- Orders received after 2pm will be despatched the following day except on Thursdays when orders will be despatched on the following Monday for delivery on Tuesday to avoid being in transit at the weekend.
- Saturday deliveries can be placed anytime in the week but must be received by us by 12.00 noon on Friday at the latest.
- Orders are not despatched nor delivered on Bank Holidays.
Fresh items are covered and protected by secure packaging in sturdy boxes.
Orders to Ireland or Northern Ireland are sent by road and take up to 3 working days also Scottish Highlands and Islands take two days to deliver. We cannot therefore send frozen products to these destinations with our usual courier service. Fresh sprouts or frozen wheatgrass can be sent to Northern Ireland by post or by air: please contact us on 01432 360935 for a quote.
If your order hasn't arrived by 6pm on the scheduled day of delivery, please contact us within 24 hours. You can also contact the courier directly using your consignment number which would be sent to you by email on the day of despatch.
If we are out of stock, we will let you know and send the goods as soon as they are available.
If you have any queries regarding delivery times or products please email us on [email protected] or call us on 01432 360935 and we will be very happy to answer any queries.
We aim to provide you with a good, reliable service and high quality products that you are completely satisfied with, and therefore we ask you to read the following terms & conditions carefully before placing an order with us.
Making a Purchase
You can place an order via our online shop at any time of the day or night. You can also order by telephone Monday to Thursday 9.00am to 2.00pm by calling our dedicated order line 01432 360935. Outside of these hours you can leave a message on the order line voicemail.
Deliveries of frozen wheatgrass/ fresh: If you wish to change delivery day please be aware that frozen wheatgrass is packed to stay frozen for an overnight delivery and it will defrost therefore you need to advise us not courier before an order is dispatched (by 3pm) as we do not take responsibility for delays requested by you that result in spoiled goods. Similarly Fresh goods may not arrive in good condition if they are held in transit for extended period.
Deliveries of frozen wheatgrass: Our frozen wheatgrass is packed to stay frozen for an overnight delivery but will defrost if the courier is not able to deliver and has to take the order back to the depot for another night so please ensure someone is in to receive the delivery or alternatively arrange with the courier for the package to be left in a safe place as it will defrost if it cannot be delivered and is taken back to the depot for delivery the day after. If you are out and the courier has no instructions regarding where to leave the order the driver may decide where the safest place is and leave your frozen wheatgrass order, but this is not guaranteed. If the order is not delivered on the delivery day and it is not our fault, we will not be able to accept responsibility for claims of loss of the whole or part of the order.
Deliveries of wheatgrass, barleygrass and greens: Trays of grasses or greens will not be adversely affected if the courier cannot deliver them and they are taken back to the depot for delivery the following day, but as they are classified as perishable, the courier may try to deliver to a neighbour or try to find somewhere safe to leave the order if you are out.Please note that this is not guaranteed so please ensure someone is in to receive the delivery or alternatively arrange with the courier for the package to be left in a safe place. If you do not wish the courier to leave the order without a signature please let us know that your order must be signed for. If you do not wish the order to be left with a neighbour please let us know.
Please include with your order:
- A full correct name, address and postcode. No delivery can be made without these details, and no liability can be accepted for deliveries misplaced due to an incorrect address or postcode.
- A phone number that you can be contacted on if there is a problem with your order, if you are out when we try to deliver or our courier is having trouble finding you address.
- Your credit or debit card details for payment. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Delta and Electron cards. You can also make a payment to us via Paypal.
- Any special instructions for the courier regarding access or if nobody will be available to receive the delivery - please read the section below on signing & checking deliveries before agreeing to receive your delivery unsigned or unchecked.
Signing & checking deliveries
Upon receipt of your order you will be asked to sign for the goods received, that they are in good condition and the correct quantity as ordered. Our priority is to make sure that all our goods reach you in good condition. All of our trays of fresh wheatgrass, snow pea shoots, sunflower greens and similar perishable items leave our site in good condition, in boxes the correct way up.
Very occasionally a sub-standard product or a product that has been damaged during transit may reach you. If this occurs, when signing for the delivery please add 'damaged item' by your signature, stating which item is damaged, and contact us straight away. If the damage is very severe you are entitled to refuse to accept the delivery of an item or an order.
If you have asked for the delivery to be left with a neighbour who will sign for the delivery, please ask if they can check the perishable items in the delivery for you. If this is not possible, and you require the delivery to be left without being checked or signed for, please note that in that case we will not be able to accept responsibility for claims of loss of the whole or part of the order. However if there is a problem with an order that has at your request been left without a signature please do let us know and we will try to sort the problem.
If you have received a sub-standard product or product that has been damaged during transit, please contact us within 24 hours to notify us of this and if damage has occurred we will credit you, or replace the goods free of charge.
We update our prices regularly, and the prices which apply will be those stated on the website at the time of order. Payment in British pounds sterling only.
Due to the nature of our produce we do not accept returns of Fresh or Frozen goods. Returns of equipment, seeds and kits would be accepted at customer expense. Refunds will be made providing that goods are received within two weeks of delivery and in an unused condition.