China Rose Radish Organic Seeds
Aconbury’s organic china rose radish seed in a re-sealable bag with growing instructions.
Aconbury’s organic china rose radish seed in a re-sealable bag with growing instructions. Suitable for our Bio Snacky sprouter jar or our 3-tiered sprouter, these fresh sprouts are great in salads, sandwiches, wraps and as a garnish. They take just 4-5 days to grow and can be grown right through the year. 10g of seed will produce up to 100g of sprouts.
Related Posts 5
- Organic Sango Radish Seed - How to Grow Sango Radish Sprouts
- Organic China Rose Radish Seed - How to Grow China Rose Radish Sprouts
- Labneh with pomegranate, sprouted seeds and shoots
- Alan Coxon's Salmon Serviche with crisp fresh sprouts.
- Alan Coxon's Javanese Style Chicken with crisp Aconbury Sprout salad