Aduki Beans - Sprouting Instructions
1. Half fill a glass jar with water and stir in 100g of beans, ensuring that the beans do not float on the surface.
2. Leave to soak in the water for 8-12 hours or overnight.
3. After soaking drain the water off ( if you do not have a sprouting jar you can use any jar and fix some muslin over the mouth of the jar with an elastic band).
4. Rinse thouroughly with fresh water and drain well.
5. Water the beans 2-3 times a day by filling the jar with fresh water and draining well.
6. Altrough beans may grow a little faster if grown in a dark place it is not essential.
7. After 3 days you will have up to 180g of sprouts.
Rinse, eat and enjoy!